More About Sutton LINk
The Sutton LINk/Pathfinder Healthwatch is currently looking for members to come onboard and help to make a difference to how health and social care services in delivered in the borough of Sutton.
Who can join Sutton LINk/Pathfinder Healthwatch?
- Anyone that lives or works in Sutton including carers, service users, community leaders and patient representatives can join the LINk to keep updated on and help influence health and social care services.
- Groups can also join – charities, faith groups, residents’ associations, youth councils, black and minority ethnic organisations, social enterprises and voluntary organisations etc.
- Anyone who wants to make sure that the needs of their community are listened to.
Why should I join Sutton LINk/Pathfinder Healthwatch?
By becoming a member you can do any/all of the following:
- Be kept up to date on current changes relating to Health and Social Care services locally and nationally
- Attend meetings that address particular issues and interests in the community
- Help promote the LINk/Pathfinder Healthwatch
- Take an active role in reviewing the quality of services
- Influence issues by joining focus/working groups
- Contribute to reports and recommendations
- Ask for information from key decision makers
- Enter and view services
- Refer matters to Scrutiny Committees
Sutton LINk pathfinder Healthwatch Membership is free and open to all Sutton residents and people who use health and social care services in Sutton. If you are interested in joining us please use the membership tab on the left.